For a limited time only – First 5 hours, save £5* per hour
A driving assessment of about 10 minutes is the best way to ascertain your level of ability, awareness and competence to devise a well structured method of teaching/learning, incorporating all the modules required by the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency.
- Cockpit Drill and Controls
- Moving Off and Stopping and the MSM routine
- Junctions and Roundabouts
- Manoeuvres: Straight/Left Reverse, Turn in the Road, Pull up on the Right and Reverse, Bay and Parallel Reverse Parking
- Hazard Perception and Risk Assessment
- Pedestrian Crossings and Traffic Signs
- Dual Carriageways and Town Driving
- Defensive and Progressive Driving
- Mock Tests and Test Preparation
NOTE: I recommend booking two hour lessons instead of one hour for 2 reasons
- one hour goes really quickly and is most suitable for very short trips as beginner pupil needs time to understand a task and put it into practice then reflect on how they did then repeat it to improve their skills. Or for a pupil who is already trained and in the final stages before their driving test. Though for test preparation, sometimes a 3 hour lesson is most helpful to give us more time to practice in the test areas and depending how far a pupil lives from the DTC where they’re to take it.
- an inexperienced pupil needs to be taken to a suitably quiet area so not to be put in a busy road or fast and heavy traffic situations that they will not be able to cope with therefore it is necessary for the instructor to drive the pupil for about 10 to 15 minutes away from where they are picked up.
Terms and Conditions apply*
- only one time offer per new pupil, it does not apply to current or past pupils
- subsequent lessons to be used with the 10 hour block saving you a further £20 per block
- recommend a friend and when they pay their 10 hour block (10 hr block only not the 5 hr offer) you get 1 hour absolutely free