Lesson price is £30 per hour – normally of a 2 hour duration. Save £20 by booking 10 hours or more.
How to pay?
The following methods of payment are preferred:
- Bank transfer – made no later than 48 hours before agreed booked lesson
- PayPal – ask me for account details (incurs PP charge)
For the present time and due to Covid, cash and cheque payments are not acceptable, but may be reinstated at a later date
- Cash – at the start of the lesson and in advance thereafter
- Cheque – payable in Sandi’s name, not the driving school’s
|Price||Block Booking Price †|
|Beginner||£30 per hour||£280 – 10 hours|
|Partly Trained||£30 per hour||£280 – 10 hours|
|Motorway Learner Lessons||£35 per hour||
£96 – 3 hours
£125 – 4 hours
|Pass Plus Course – 6 hours min||£35 per hour||£200 – 6 hours|
|Full Licence Holders||£32 per hour||refresher session|
|Driving Test Day – Yeovil or Westbury*||£80||2 hours 40 min – use of car|
|Driving Test Day – Other Test Centres||£90*||3 hours 10 min – use of car|
Lessons need to be paid in advance to benefit from the discounts.
Should you need to cancel or postpone your agreed lesson’s day and time, to avoid being charged, it’s your responsibility to give Sandi 48 hours notice, not including weekends.
ie: If your lesson is on a Monday at 9.30 am, then you must contact Sandi on the previous Thursday before 9.30 am to inform your instructor you will not be able to attend your lesson as agreed initially. You can call, text or email her. You must receive a reply back in order to confirm acknowledgement, keep trying until you do (your instructor also has a life and may be away or not in a position to answer straight away).
If you do not give Sandi at least 48 hours notice your lesson will be charged at the normal hourly rate.
¹ Limited Time Offer can be withdrawn at any time and without notice.
* Subject to availability. Yeovil is the closest driving test centre to the areas covered for tuition therefore should you book your test in Chippenham or Brislington and you want Sandi to accompany you paying for her time and the use of the car, the fee is different to accommodate for a longer journey and time to allow for any incident that may occur ie: road closures, traffic holdups etc…
† Should a refund be asked for on advance block payments, hourly price reverts to flat rate and only the remaining amount will be refunded, that means that discounted amounts are not refunded.
Sandi’s Driving School Full Terms & Conditions including Covid-19 updates: view it here.
Choose a lesson:
Lessons From just £28 Per Hour - Save £20 by booking 10 hours or more.
Or call: 07798 632 988
Opportunities to save money
Book 10 hours and save £20
Book your lessons in 10 hour blocks and get a discount of £20Contact Sandi
Have 2 hour lessons each week
Learn quicker, keep up practice, save money in the long termContact Sandi
Recommend your friends
Each entitles you to a free¹ hour when they pay a 10 hour blockContact Sandi
Recommended Learning Aids
Download learning material & purchase books at discountContact Sandi